In the Lady Chape, St Peters Church, Bristol.

Despite it's gruesome looking state this is actually carved stone. The memorial dates from the 1650s and belongs to the Newton family. It actually depicts an effigy of a priest who fasted himself to death hence the bones we can see. This may be the only photograph recorded of the carving, it is thought lost to the air raids of 1940.